1 Year Warranty :
We at Myiconichome.com are so very confident of our products and service that we provide a ONE year warranty (the "Warranty") on the product.
The Warranty for our furnishing products covers against manufacturing defects (i.e., a flaw in the product design, materials or workmanship that causes the product to no longer function) under normal use and for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product. In case you find your product is defective during the warranty period, don’t worry we will repair or replace the defective product/parts . The Warranty claim is non-transferable, and only applies to purchases of curtain / blinds and rods made on our site for the original windows for which the product was ordered and intended.
Non Coverage Of Warranty :
The Warranty for curtains , rods and blinds will not be covered under the below does not cover:
• defects that result from abuse, misuse, normal wear and tear, accidents, alterations, exposure to the elements, excessive humidity, or failure to follow use and care instructions. Examples of normal wear and tear include, but are not limited to: fraying of fabrics, loss of color intensity, exposure to salt air, damage from insects or pets, normal fading from sunlight, or loss of pleating (if product is not being cycled (held in the raised position for an appreciable portion of the time).
• any moving parts and/or motorized products;
• any condition or damage resulting from removal of the product or reinstallation in the same or any other window or application.
• products unusable by reason of miss-measurement or assembly or installation not in accordance with product installation instructions provided by manufacturer and/or The Shade Store.
• with respect to Wood Blinds and Bamboo Shades: (i) variations in color, grain or texture or warping or splitting of wood slats in high humidity or excessively dry or high heat locations, and (ii) Wood Blinds 72" or greater, unless the customer selects them to be made as 2 blinds on 1 head rail.
• shipping costs, costs of removal, re-measuring and reinstallation.